Last updated December 07, 2021
What We Collect
When you register to use the Tiber Tutor website, you provide us information about yourself, such as your name, username, e-mail address, geographical location, school, and subjects. You may also provide us with financial payment information, Unique Device ID (UDID), all subject to the applicable privacy settings, if a purchase is made. Tiber Tutor stores passwords in a secure database. This password information is encrypted and Tiber Tutor cannot access/ view these details.
Log File Information:
When you use the Service, our systems and servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
When you use the Service, Tiber Tutor tracks the usage patterns of our users anonymously. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Tiber Tutor better for our users. Tiber Tutor uses third party analytics services like Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to help understand use of the Service. These third party analytics services collect the information sent by your usage of the Service.
As users of the Tiber Tutor website, you have the following rights about your data that you provide to Tiber Tutor during the user process:
- A right to erase: You have full authority for all your data to be completely erased from our servers. To take this action, either use the “Delete Account” link found at the bottom of the “Edit Your Profile” section of the website, or contact our administrative team at firstname.lastname@example.org and the request will be processed within 48 hrs.
- A right to rectification: You have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data at any time, by using the “Edit Your Profile” section of the website.
- A right to restrict processing: You have the right to restrict or suppress the personal data that Tiber Tutor holds. To do this, please email our administrative team at email@example.com with clear specifics of your request.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. By providing Tiber Tutor your email address and providing consent, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices and receipts, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
In addition, you also agree that we may send you notifications of activity on the Service, newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our email correspondences. Opting out may prevent you from receiving certain messages, updates, improvements, or offers.
What We Do With Your Information
We may store, transfer or assign your personal information in locations outside the direct control of Tiber Tutor (servers or databases of hosting providers) at any point in time or during the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution. Tiber Tutor may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to enforce our Terms & Conditions, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Tiber Tutor, our Users or others.
We may share anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc. with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns of Tiber Tutor.
How We Protect Your Information
Although you may set privacy options that limit access to your information, no security measures are impenetrable and Tiber Tutor cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information and that information you share with Tiber Tutor will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on our website or associated systems or servers. Use of a strong password or different passwords for different services can reduce this risk. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Tiber Tutor’s distributors, such as social networks. Tiber Tutor is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of Personal Information
Google Adwords and Remarketing Policy
Tiber Tutor uses all the features of Google Analytics, including those for display Advertisers. This includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website. Google analytics does not store any visitor specific data and we will not use visitor specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing. Whilst Tiber Tutor does not display advertisements in any way, other third-party vendors such, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics Cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on visitor’s past visits to our website. Tiber Tutor does collect data on users Age, Gender and Interest to better identify our target demographics. None of the data collected can be used to identify individual users in any capacity.