Terms and Conditions
Last updated August 04, 2022
This website is operated by One Step Education Ltd CRN 13431410, who trade as Tiber Tutor (“Tiber Tutor”, “we”, “us”, “our”) under the domain name tibertutor.com (“the website”).
We offer you the service of Tiber Tutor on the condition that you agree to the following terms:
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright protects the material contained on the website. You may use the website for personal and non¬commercial purposes only. You acknowledge that the Tiber Tutor website, special technology used in connection with the website, Tiber Tutor's services, all software, material, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos, and other data available within the website (“Tiber Tutor content”) are provided by Tiber Tutor and are the copyrighted works of Tiber Tutor. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, rent, lease, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the Tiber Tutor content or our services in whole or in part unless expressly authorized by Tiber Tutor.
You may not store any significant portion of any Tiber Tutor content or Tiber Tutor services or materials in any form. You acknowledge that Tiber Tutor remain the owners of the Tiber Tutor content and that you do not acquire any intellectual property rights in the Tiber Tutor content through any means.
All material on the Tiber Tutor website has been developed independently by Tiber Tutor and is therefore not associated nor endorsed in any way from the International Baccalaureate Organisation.
Representation of Professional Advice
The material provided on the website is not intended as professional advice, provides general information only and must not be relied upon as a professional recommendation. Prior to taking any course of action in connection with the website, including entering any transaction, you should seek independent advice and make necessary enquiries tailored to your specific circumstances and objectives.
Usefulness and Accuracy of Information
All material and information on the website is believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and is provided in good faith. However, Tiber Tutor provides no warranty or guarantee that any material or information on the website or linked websites is accurate or complete.
Tiber Tutor will not be liable for any damages whatsoever whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with access to the website or the information and material contained in it. All warranties of any kind are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Tiber Tutor makes no guarantee as to the usefulness of the information and material on the website, nor any of the products and services promoted in any way. In particular, Tiber Tutor makes no guarantee as to the appropriateness of the subscription selected by you and no guarantee as to the quality or likelihood of results which may be gained through access to the material on the website and any resulting training undertaken.
You understand and agree that Tiber Tutor has absolute discretion to prevent or restrict your access to the website for any technical, security and or any other reasons at any point in time without warning. Tiber Tutor will inform you when practicable of any restrictions imposed on your access to the website.
Variation of These Terms
Tiber Tutor has the right to alter these Terms at any time. If Tiber Tutor does so, notice will be provided by publishing the altered Terms on the website. You accept that by doing this, Tiber Tutor has provided you with sufficient notice of any alterations made.
No Warranties or Representations
Tiber Tutor does not exclude any rights or remedies available to you under the Trade Practices Act (Cth) or equivalent State legislation that cannot be excluded or restricted. To the extent permissible by law, Tiber Tutor makes no warranty or representation (express or implied) regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, currency, performance, completeness or fitness for purpose of any part of the website or any of the Tiber Tutor content.
Tiber Tutor does not represent or warrant (expressly or impliedly) that the website or any of the Tiber Tutor content, or the facilities that make the website functional, will not cause damage, or are free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tiber Tutor is not liable (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from the use of the website or any of the Tiber Tutor content.
To the maximum extent permissible by law, Tiber Tutor's liability for breach of any implied warranty or conditions that cannot be excluded is restricted, at Tiber Tutor's option, to:
- the re-supply of the relevant goods or services;
- or the cost of the re-supply of the relevant goods or services;
- or any amount paid by you to Tiber Tutor in respect of the relevant goods or services.
You agree that in no circumstances will Tiber Tutor be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature arising out of your use of the website or of any of the Tiber Tutor content (including, but not limited to, losses or damages arising out of, or attributable to, an act or omission by Tiber Tutor).
Prices and Payments
All prices quoted on the website are quoted in US Dollars (“USD”), Great British Pounds ("GBP"), and Euros ("EUR"). A payment to be made to Tiber Tutor must always be done so in accordance with Tiber Tutor's Terms of Purchase Refund Policy below. Payments in currencies other than USD, GBP, or EUR will not be accepted and any attempted registration will be incomplete until correct payment is made. All prices quoted on the website are subject to change without prior notice and as such you should confirm the price of a product or service before placing an order.
Terms of Purchase and Refund Policy
Before you make a purchase on Tiber Tutor's website, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to Tiber Tutor's Terms of Purchase and Refund Policy below.
Terms of Purchase:
- Tiber Tutor will charge your credit/debit card with the subscription fee for the courses that are described on the website before you enter your credit/debit card details.
- Tiber Tutor accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards.
- Tiber Tutor does not accept Money Orders, Cash or Cheque payments.
- Tiber Tutor Registered Users can review their payment history and the courses they have paid for in the “Profile” section of the website.
- Invoices for the payment of your subscription are send via email.
- Tax invoices for the payment of your subscription fees can be sent to you on request.
- Tiber Tutor offers a 7-day free trial prior to the first purchase for each customer, and so does not offer refunds on first payments.
- For subsequent purchases, customers have the right to request a refund within 3-days of the payment, with their case being reviewed on an individual basis.
- It remains at Tiber Tutor's sole discretion to approve the request for any refund.
- When receiving a refund, the total sum refunded will be less any costs of the initial transaction.
- In the event the IB exams are cancelled for any reason, Tiber Tutor will not adjust their refund policy.
- If you have any purchase queries, please contact: [email protected]
Links to Third Party Websites
The website contains viewable and downloadable materials through links to external websites. These links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute endorsement, sponsorship or approval by Tiber Tutor of the content, policies or practices of those external websites. Tiber Tutor is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content on external sites.
You understand that Tiber Tutor cannot and does not guarantee, warrant or represent that files from such sources will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. As such you agree that by accessing any third party linked website you do so at entirely at your own risk.
Tiber Tutor will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, use or reliance on any goods or services available on or through any external website.
Security and Safety
When using the World Wide Web, the Internet or third party networks or facilities, you are using networks, facilities and services that are beyond the control of Tiber Tutor. You assume all risk and liability of your use of the World Wide Web, the Internet or any such third party networks, including any access to the website via such media.
If any part of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that part shall be severed and the remainder will continue to be valid and enforceable.
The use of the website is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you irrevocably submit to the non¬exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, and their respective courts of appeal in that regard.
Reservation of Rights
Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Tiber Tutor. For the purposes of this agreement the words “Tiber Tutor”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to One Step Education Ltd and “website” to materials delivered on tibertutor.com and other co branded versions of the site.
By using this website, you agree to Tiber Tutor's Conduct Policy below. You must not:
- use the website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the website (or material obtained from the website):
- to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- to carry out any unlawful purpose;
- to transmit (or authorize the transmission of) “junk mail,” “chain letters,” unsolicited emails, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- to impersonate any person or entity;
- or to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- use the website to attempt or succeed in uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which in any way expects or succeeds in violating or infringing the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- contains, promotes, or provides information about unlawful activities or conduct;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, or sexual acts or references;
- includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent;
- poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- exploits another person in any manner;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content;
- advertises, promotes or solicits any goods or services or commercial activities (except where expressly permitted or authorized by us);
- you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content;
- or contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Tiber Tutor;
- use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce, modify or circumvent the navigational structure, security or presentation of the website;
- use the website with the assistance of any automated scripting tool or software;
- frame or mirror any part of the website without our prior written authorization;
- use code or other devices containing any reference to the website to direct other persons to any other web page;
- except to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so;
- or delete, alter, or copy any attributions or legal or proprietary notices on the website.